Deck & Cockpit equipment: Anchor windlass electric, Main anchor-chain, Fenders, Hand bilge pump and handle, Gangway, Swimming ladder, Door panels-keys, Boat hook, Winch handles, Dinghy, pump, oars, Plastic bucket, Water Jerrycan, Diesel jerrycan, Engine oil, Fuel funnel, Gas bottles, Spare Anchor, Mooring lines, Cockpit table, Cockpit cushions, Set of tools, Spare fuses Sails, covers, rigging: Genoa, Main sail, Bimini top, Sprayhood Safety equipment: Horseshoe lifebuoy, Floating light, Emergency helm, Life raft, Torch light, Radar reflector, Black Ball, Fire extinguishers, Safety belts, Life jackets, First aid kit, Fog horn Navigation equipment: Cockpit compass, Speed log, Echo sounder, Wind instruments, Hand bearing comp, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek Waters Pilot, GPS, Plotter (external plotter optional) Spares and tools: Dinghy repair kit, Engine's spares, Sails repair kit, Toolbox, Boat documents, Boat manuals Linen: Bed sheets, Pillows, Pillows cases, Blankets, Towels Galley: Gas stove & oven, Electric fridge, Cuttlery - Kitchen equipment, Mugs, plates, glasses, spoons, knifes, etc. Additional equipment: Air Condition (optional), Generator (Optional), Electric Toilets (optional) Battery charger, 220 Volt sockets, solar panel (optional), tv/dvd (optional) Water toys: Snorkelling equipment
General Conditions 2024
A PERIOD: 27/07 - 17/08/2024
B PERIOD: 15/06 - 27/07/24 & 17/08 - 07/09/2024
C PERIOD: 18/05 - 15/06/24 & 07/09 - 28/09/2024
D PERIOD: 20/04 - 18/05/24 & 28/09 - 05/10/2024
E PERIOD: before 20/04/24 & after 05/10/2024
SHORTER PERIOD BOOKINGS
5 days: 80% of the weekly rate 4 days:65% of the weekly rate 3 days or less 55% of the weekly rate
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT: 10%(valid till 31/01/2024)
REPEATING MG YACHTS CLIENTS:5%
SECOND WEEK OF CHARTER: 5%
THIRD WEEK OF CHARTER:10%
FOURTH WEEK OF CHARTER: 15%
TOTAL MAXIMUM DISCOUNT:15%
Embarkationis at 17:00 Disembarkationis at 09:00
MANDATORY:The yacht must return to the base the evening before disembarkation by 18:00 the latest.
The security deposit will be arranged before embarkation at the base. Payment by cash or credit card, we accept Visa and MasterCard. The Security or the Non-Refundable Deposit applies per accident (damage or loss). This means that should an incident occur, in order to be covered against a 2nd incident, the Charterer must leave a new security or Non-Refundable deposit equal to the initial amount. In any other case, the charter agreement will be terminated.
*Security deposit cost will be at half price on all skippered charters
In case of complaints, MG Yachts must receive written notice within 24-hours of the incident and not after the end of the charter. Complaints received after the charter period has concluded may not be taken into consideration.
End cleaning, 1x Cooking gas, Water, Linen 1 set (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, 1 bath towel) per person, Harbor fees for the first & last night.
Extra Linen pack, if required
If there is pet on board, then double starter pack will be applied
***Α bag with Greek Local Products is offered to all of our charters as a welcome gift.
OPTIONAL CHARTER PACKAGES
- Welcome Pack Toilet and Kitchen rolls, matches, Plastic bags for rubbish, 1 Dish Sponge, 1 Dish Soap, Sugar, Salt and Pepper, Coffee, 6 bottles of Water, 1 bottle of wine, 6 cans of Coke, 6 cans of Beer, Milk, Orange Juice
- Early Access
Access to the yacht by 14:00
In the event of delay beyond our control refunds will be made.
- Internet on Board Wi-Fi hotspot for up to 5 devices and UNLIMITED usage of internet
- Linen Pack 1 extra set includes (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, and 1 bath towel)
Current VAT rate in Greece is 24%. Should the relevant VAT rate change by law prior to beginning of charter, the charter price will be modified accordingly.
OPTIONAL EXTRA SERVICES
- Skipper: 190 € / day + *meals (crew require their own cabin)
- Hostess:160 € / day (or 180€ / day for more than 10 pax) + *meals (crew require their own cabin)
Crew Meals are not included in the price and should be covered by the charterer.
Down payment is required and 25% charge applicable if crew is cancelled less than 4 weeks before embarkation. 100% charge applicable If crew is cancelled less than 14 days prior to embarkation
- Safety Net
- Generator Fair Use Policy: Free of Charge 8 hours per day. Additional consumption upon extra charge
- Outboard Engine
- Electric Outboard Engine (3 hp)
- Crew Change
- Junior Life Jackets (for children under 25 kg)
- Automatic Life Jacket
- SEA-DOO seascooter
- Snorkeling Equipment - Transfer by taxi or minivan (costs vary depending on the base)
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
• For catamarans up to 41ft.: 400 €plus an additional refundable deposit of 700 €
• For catamarans from 42ft.to 44ft.: 500 €plus an additional refundable deposit of 800 €
• For catamarans from 45ft. and above: 600 €plus an additional refundable deposit of 1.000 €
• For sailing yachts up to 42 ft.: 300 €plus an additional refundable deposit of 500 €
• For sailing yachts above 43 ft. to 49 ft.: 350 €plus an additional refundable deposit of 600 €
• For sailing yachts from 50 ft. and above: 400 €plus an additional refundable deposit of 700 €
Non-Refundable Deposit is payable by cash on the spot at our base.
MG Yachts reserves the right not to accept the non-refundable deposit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: MG Yachts reserves the right not to accept the non-refundable deposit in cases we consider to be a risk. We are always willing to provide the non-refundable deposit option but as in these cases we are sharing the risk with the client without being able to influence their choices we retain the right to refuse it if concerns arise regarding the safety of the yacht. Examples where we could refuse are client’s inexperience, or questionable behavior of the crew (not sober) or bad weather forecast. These conditions mentioned can only be seen upon embarkation and that is why we have to retain the right to refuse.
We extend to you the opportunity to safeguard your deposit by means of a non-refundable security deposit amount, facilitated through our collaboration with Yachtpool International, Pantaenius Group or EIS , our trusted Insurance Partners.
• 40% of the total charter rate upon booking reservation.
• Balance payment (60% of the total charter rate) 30 days prior embarkation.
• Bookings cancelled up to 31/12/2023, full refund of the total charter fee and no administration fees will be applied. • Bookings cancelled up to 91 days prior to embarkation, full refund of the total charter fee and only 200 € administration fees will be applied. • Bookings cancelled between 90 & 61 days prior to embarkation, 30% of the total charter fee. • Bookings cancelled between 60 & 31 days prior to embarkation, 50% of the total charter fee. • Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to embarkation, 100% of total charter fee.
In the case that the yacht is chartered again, under the same conditions, then full refund of the received amount is applicable and only 200 € administration fees will be charged.
The present pricelist issued the 10th of October 2023, replaces any previous Pricelist and is applied under company’s chartering conditions, published by MG Yachts in separate statement. All prices and conditions subject to change without prior notice.